We recommend this training course for line managers and personnel learning and development specialists, who want to develop skills in providing constructive and developmental feedback based on the 360° feedback results.
Goal of the training course
To train company employees in providing feedback to subordinates and colleagues in a way that enables them to retain their self-belief and motivates them to develop.
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Describe the algorithm for providing developmental feedback and its differences from standard feedback
- Prepare and provide developmental feedback
- Develop a corresponding development plan for the employee based on the results of the feedback.
- Manage situations where the individual demonstrates an inability to accept or resistance to feedback, use different behavioral strategies in such instances.
- Motivate an individual to develop.
Duration of the training course 1 days from 10.00 to 18.00.
The Program can be adapted to take into account the specific requirements and desires of a client.