Identification of false messages in interviews
We recommend this training course for everybody at work who has to identify lies in interviews, for example, management, recruiters, the employees of security services, including during corporate fraud investigations.
Goal of the training course
The goal is to enable each participant to subsequently identify false messages during interviews and correctly assess candidates.
At the training course you will learn to
- Identify behavioral indicia for lies and sincerity.
- Use methods to identify insincere behavior during interviews: formulate correct issues and interpret correctly individual behavior, draw an opinion based on the results of observations.
- Diagnostics of lie recognition methods that are typical for participants. Practical assignments.
- Assessment of the effectiveness of these methods. Practical assignments.
- Theoretical description of the nature of the lie: what happens to people when they lie. How lie is expressed in their behavior.
- Behavioral indicia of lies and sincerity.
- Methods for identifying insincere behavior during the interview process: Preparation for the interview process. Issues and observation during the interview. Summary of the interview results.
- Practical exercises using video.
At the end of the training course participants receive a certificate issued by Detech.
Duration of the training course: 1 day from 10.00 to 18.00