Analysis of work and modeling of competencies
We recommend this training course for all HR professionals who participate in the modeling of competencies.
Goal of the training course
The goal is to enable participants of the training course to master different methods of work analyzing for subsequent competencies modeling and for introducing improvements to the existing competency model.
At the training you will learn how to:
- Effectively identify knowledge and skills that are critical for successful work of a candidate or employee at a specific position.
- Collect the required information by using a number of methods: repertory grids, critical incidents, personal specifications, forecasting interview, attribute hierarchy method.
- Develop competency-based model and compile the candidate profile on the basis of the data collected through work analysis methods.
- Develop positive and negative behavioral indicators.
- Apply criteria and principles for the correct modeling of competencies, distinguish an effective competency-based model from an ineffective one, avoid typical errors that arise when modeling competencies.
Duration of the training course: 3 days from 10.00 to 18.00, including coffee and lunch breaks.
Format: open, corporate.