Assessment and Development Centers
For beginners and experienced assessors, assessment and development specialists, managers
Duration: 2 days
Price: 48 000 ₽
Location: Moscow, st. Butyrskaya, 75
Format: corporate, open, online
We recommend this training for training and personnel development specialists, who want to develop skills in the organization of Assessment and Development Centers, the provision of feedback, the development of exercises for Assessment and Development Centers.
Goal of the training course
To train training and personnel development specialists in how to organize and conduct Assessment and Development Centers and independently develop case studies for the holding of Assessment and Development Centers.
At the training you will learn how to
- Correctly select exercises for the assessment of the required competencies.
- Run the main exercises used in Assessment and Development Centers.
- Use in practice the methodology for the objective assessment of ORCE (Observe, Record, Classify and Evaluate); draw substantiated conclusions on the level of development of the candidate’s competencies.
- Organize and administer Assessment and Development Centers.
- Hold an integral session.
- Provide oral feedback.
At the end of the training course participants receive an International Standard Certificate issued by the company A&DC.
Duration of the training course: 4 days from 10.00 to 18.00, including coffee and lunch breaks.
The program can be adapted to take into account the specific requirements and desires of a client.